If you are injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, you might be entitled to compensation. Obtaining compensation, however, can be challenging without the help of a qualified personal injury attorney.
At Aubrey Givens & Associates, PLLC, we have represented thousands of clients through countless courts throughout Tennessee. Our personal injury attorneys are committed to providing second-to-none service for our clients. The ability to draw from our vast experience allows our attorneys to provide consistent, cost-effective legal representation to injury victims and their families.
If you have been injured due to another person’s negligence, contact our office at (615) 248-8600 to schedule a free consultation.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our law firm handles a wide variety of personal injury cases. We have extensive experience taking on difficult cases and still securing positive outcomes for our clients. While we are able to successfully resolve many cases outside of court, we are unafraid to take cases to trial to get the results our clients deserve.
Types of personal injury cases we handle:
- Auto accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Dangerous, defective products (product liability)
- Wrongful death
Our experienced legal team has tried cases in state and federal district courts throughout Tennessee. Additionally, we have briefed and argued matters before state appellate courts and the Supreme Court of Tennessee. Our history in the law has demonstrated that we know how to handle a case from inception to conclusion.
What to Do If You Are Injured in an Accident
If you are injured in an accident, there are several steps that you should take to protect your rights and ensure that you get the compensation you deserve.
If you are injured in an accident, you should:
- Contact law enforcement - Anytime you are injured in an accident, you should call 9-1-1. In some cases, you may be required by law to report the accident. However, in every case, a police report may help prove who or what was responsible for your injuries.
- Collect evidence at the scene. Photographs and videos can help to strengthen your case. If you are able, document everything that happened before, during, and after the accident and take pictures or videos before leaving. You can also ask any witnesses to provide their contact information.
- Get a medical evaluation. If you are catastrophically injured, you might be taken to the emergency room in an ambulance, but in some instances, your injuries may not be apparent. You should still seek medical attention as soon as possible, even if you aren’t sure about the extent of your injuries.
- Contact a Tennessee personal injury attorney. The only way to ensure that you receive the financial recovery you are entitled to is by contacting a qualified attorney.
The personal injury attorneys at Aubrey Givens and Associates take great pride in handling complex personal injury matters and obtaining the maximum compensation available for our clients.
Injured in an Accident? Contact Our Office.
Were you or a loved one injured in an accident? Contact our office at (615) 248-8600 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We are skilled trial lawyers that will not rest until you get the results you need to recover physically and financially. We proudly represent injury victims statewide.